Antilia is the private home of Mukesh Ambani located in South Mumbai. The house belongs to Mukesh Ambani the chairman of the renowned Reliance Industries. There are around 600 staff that maintain the residence and the residence has all the facilities. Given below are 12 crazy facts about Ambani’s Million Dollar home:
1.The residence is spread over 400,000-square feet, and has 27 floors, but as some of the ceilings of the building are double height, it looks like a 40- stories building!!
2. The building is in Altamount Road, that is one of the most expensive addresses of the world!!
3. Antilia is the sole residence of Mukesh Ambani
4. Antilia has multi-storied garage that can accomodate upto 168 cars, there are also 3 helipads in the residence!
5. The lobby of the building has 9 elevators!
6. It also has a theater with 50 seats, a ballroom and suites for the guests..
7. The family stays in the top floors as according to Neeta they wanted sunlight at their home..
8. Two design motifs- the lotus and sun are there in whole mansion in materials like marble, crystal and mother-of-pearl!
9. The residence is named after a mythical island in the Atlantic Ocean..